Monday, September 17, 2012

an intimate life: in progress

Below are in my progress images for the first assignment. Please excuse the quality, I very quickly edited the scans that Walgreens gave me, but will scan them myself later on. I kept with the idea of isolation and photographed myself in an area close to my apartment that I have never explored before. I guess that I would like to think that this is a project about intimate discovery. Recent situations and circumstances have allowed me to think more profoundly about myself and my surroundings and it seems as if I am always discovering something new or gaining hidden knowledge about the world, and everything just feels kind of right.

I was thinking about photographing myself in some other places, but I am having trouble deciding which ones. I thought that they should be places that have significance in my life. Do you think that I should vary the types of locations (outdoors/indoors/etc)? Any other thoughts/ideas/suggestions?













  






No comments:

Post a Comment